Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Easter weekend is over :( Next holiday is what..Memorial Day? At least we get Monday off for that one. Here's the weekend wrap up ya'all have been dying for!


Parker wanted Callie to "pick a hand for her surprise...
Is it in that hand??


No!!


JUST GIVE IT TO ME!!!!


Oh wait! I'm just an onry older brother picking on his little sister!! I never had anything to begin with!


Here- I'll give you a noogie instead.



Then, we colored Easter Bunny pictures..


Friday I played tennis with my gal Corrin. It was so fun! Parker and Callie played at the park while my mom watched them. Parker was really liking playing tennis too. And yes, I rocked a sweatband on my head.

Saturday I got up and went for a run. It was BEAUTIFUL outside!! Cory had a baseball game against Sunnyside JV since they don't have a freshman team. We 10 runned them. I ended up kinda feeling sorry for those Sunnyside boys. Parker and Callie got ahold of my camera and took some pictures at the game. I think they did pretty good!






Then we made dinner. Thank goodness I had my 2 little helpers!





After the game, my mom and sister were going for a run, so I joined them. It was about a 1.3 mile run for me. They ran up another block so their run was further. Ooops..taking my own shortcuts again!!



After I got home, Cory and the kids and I had a little BBQ and then dyed Easter eggs.
Here's what we ended up with:
In the morning the kids got up to find their baskets. Look! Easter Bunny ate all the carrots!
Parker got a Spongebob themed basket, while Callie got a Tinkerbell one. Callie's came with beads to make bracelets and necklaces. She got her Daddy to make those with her.

She's keeping a close eye on him though!


Next, we headed over to Cory's parent's house for an Easter egg hunt and lunch. A visit to Ca Bruce's house wouldn't be complete without a little baseball!! Uncle Catlin pitched to Parker while we cheered him on. There were tons of eggs and the kids did a great job finding them all.
Next we went to Ampaw's and Grammie's for another egg hunt and dinner. The kids had a blast there too! More eggs, more candy, more Easter baskets! What a day!!!


Oops, then this happened:

Don't worry Boone, we ate too much too.

HAPPY EASTER!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

still laughing over the ending!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

What a great group of pics!! Is your Boston terrier okay? My Cooper wil yack up grass all the time!

Hope your week is going just as well!!

The Stemps said...

Lol, yes he's fine! They are worse than infants, I swear!