Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My First Virtual Race! (And My 100th POST!!)

First off- this is my 100th blog post!!! Oh yeah!!

Okay, moving on- I recently came across Run With Jess's blog and she's hosting The Jelly Bean Virtual Race! You can sign up for a 5K or 10K to be completed Easter weekend. It's going to be so much fun!
This is my first ever 5K Virtual Run! Please go over and sign up and join me on this super cool event. If you're local, we could even run (or walk) together! Head over to Jess's blog and check it out!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'll do it with you! I'm probably going to walk most of it if someone will walk with me?!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Hey there! Thanks for checking out my blog! How crazy--your bro-in-law may be attending WSU? I bet my hubs talks to him regularly (he's the recruiting coordinator)!

I'm doing the virtual too! Good for you!! Anything with Jelly Beans has to be good, right?!

The Stemps said...

Yeah Jess! Crazy! Ask him if he knows Trek Stemp..short stop for Kennewick. I bet he does!
I'm excited for the virtual 5k too! I'm hoping to not come in last! LOL