Saturday, September 1, 2012

Another Incidental Absence

Where did I go again? Well, summer wrapped me up and gave me a warm snuggle. It took me away and we had fun! We've already done so much cool stuff this summer, so I don't know where to start to fill you in on all the MORE fun us Stemp's have been having, but I will try. We took an adventure to Silverwood Theme Park, we did some camping, lots and lots of home projects, swimming, baseball games, went to the local fair, and upcoming, had Callie's 4th birthday party. I know it might sound corny, but man, I love my little family so much. I had so much fun with the kids this summer, I really hate to see it end. And we all know how much I love the fall, so that is saying a lot! It's back to school time. Time for Callie to start 2 day preschool and Parker to move up to 3 day in a PreK program. School time means homework, routine, schedules, blah blah blah. I really am going to make an effort not to get into a boring rut that this time of year means to me. What that looks like, I don't really know. Here are some fun pictures from our summer.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It's about dang time you got back to the blogosphere!