Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool

School started. Summer is over. Tears.
Parker and Callie both started a new preschool this year. It's closer to our house and the kids can go on same days since I wanted Parker to go 3 days a week and Callie 2. I'll have one whole morning all to myself with no kids. Whoa. Callie will be going to class on Mondays and Wednesdays. Gotta ease my girl into this!! She did great though her first day. I think it helped that it was her birthday. She got to be the "class leader" and her class even sang her "Happy Birthday". She felt very special. Parents get to volunteer in the class monthly,and the teachers advocate coming in for your child's birthday, so I got to stay! How special to get to watch your child's first day of preschool ever.
Parker on the other hand said "BYE!" and didn't look back. He wasn't nervous about starting a new school at all.
Waiting to talk to his new teacher
Sitting at his new desk! I can't believe next year is Kindergarten for Parker Pants!! These kids are getting big!!

No comments: