Sunday, September 2, 2012

Callie's 4th Birthday

I know people say all the time, "time flies!" or "where does the time go?!" But man, I really cannot believe my daughter is 4. I guess I still picture her somewhere around 2. Yep, that sounds about right. 2 years old forever. She sure loves to "play baby" and have me wrap her up, feed her, snuggle, and all that other "baby stuff" that is so much fun. I just enjoy it for now. I know those special moments will become fewer and fewer of her wanting me to hold her, sing to her, play "Taylor Swift" and dance in the living room together. I keep promising myself to never forget all the silly things we do together, or the hilarious things she says out of the blue. We pinkie promise each other we'll always be weird together. I love that. This was the first year we had Callie's birthday at home. She wanted a "Unicorns and Rainbows Birthday" so that's what we did. Daddy even made her cake just special for her. For her present we got her a purple guitar because she is super into Taylor Swift right now. We watch her documentary about her "Speak Now" tour weekly. We watch her on Youtube. We listen to her on my iPod in the car. We are official Swifty's. Grammie and Ca got her a little princess boombox with a microphone. Let's just say my ears are bleeding, but I don't mind. It's awesome. Please enjoy some pictures from our super fun party. Thank you to everyone who came.

No comments: