Friday, July 29, 2011

Biking FAIL!

After talking with a couple family members about biking, I decided to give it another go. Main reasons I was scared to go back on the bike: It hurts my butt, I'm scared of hills, and I have no idea about gears. I told myself to get over it and suck it up.


Cory was a gem and fixed my bike up all purdy. He borrowed his brothers super fancy bike, called mom, and we were off!


We got nearly 2.5 miles into it and "pop"! There went my front tire.



Lance Armstrong Cory was pretty far ahead of me Mom went to catch up to him so he could go back to the truck. I sat there for what seemed like forever staring down the road.

And finally- my knight and shining husband guy!



Guess what? Oh his way back, BOTH his tires blew!! Eventually my mom passed him, so he hopped on her bike. About an hour and a half later we made it home.

I think my bike hates me.

2 comments:

Run with Jess said...

... and here I was today thinking "I need to ride more bike..." You poor thing!

Melissa said...

Did you ride Columbia Park? I don't think I've ever road down there without getting a flat tire!! You need to invest in those padded butt shorts!