Sunday, July 31, 2011

2 months, 2 weeks, 1 day....DISNEYLAND!!!

October is a huge month for my family. It's Cory's birthday, our anniversary, and Parker's birthday. This year we are celebrating by going to.... Disneyland!! To say I'm excited is an understatement. The family is pretty dang pumped about it too.




So being the list-maker, planner crazy person that I am, I've been researching what I HAVE to do in California and the theme parks. Our plan is to go to Disneyland, California Adventure, Universal Studios, Sea World, and at some point hit the beach...that's alotta stuff. Here's what's on my own wish list:

- Finding Nemo Submarine This is new attraction since last time I went to Disney back in '01. The kids are huge Nemo fans, so this should be fun!




-Soarin' Over California I loved this ride when we went 10 years ago. Not sure if the kids will be scared on this or not. It really feels like you're flying!




-Meeting the Princesses and Tinkerbell. Callie is currently obsessed with all things princessy or pixie. Hopefully she doesn't clam up too much and I'm able to get a good picture.




-Disney Jr. Live. I'm thinking this will be a nice break in our day and give us all a chance to sit down!




-Fireworks! Hello?! What Disney trip would be complete without seeing the fireworks?




-Turtle Talk with Crush. Too cute!




- FOOD! So excited to eat at Ariel's Grotto so the kids can meet the princesses. Also I am thinking Cory will like some New Orleans food, and I want to go HERE for their signature french toast with banana carmel sauce. mmmm.




- We are also excited because it's going to be Halloween time when we are there. The park goes all out and decorates for the spooky time of year. We love ghosties!




- Shopping is a must and we will be hitting the Bibbidi, Bobbidi Boutique, The Outlet Mall, and shopping in Huntington Beach.




- Speaking of Huntington Beach, I'm excited just to stick my toes in the sand and listen to the waves.


There are SO many other things I'm looking forward to. Giant pickles, Autopia, seeing the kids swim in the ocean, Sea World...I just hope we have enough time to do everything!! Did I mention I plan on running at least twice when I'm down there? I think my legs might fall off!

No comments: