Sunday, February 3, 2013

Our Own Duathalon

My sister and I kicked some major arse last weekend when we decided to not only run 2 miles, but the go hike Badger Mountain. Needless to say, I could not walk for 2 days, but still- I'm super proud of us! Scout came and I am proud of him too.


First time on the top of Badger for this pup!





As far as my exercise this week, I've slacked. I played a Kinect fitness game and Dance Central with Parker and that's it. Don't laugh- have you played Dance Central? It's a workout!! I've really tried to focus on my eating this week and stay strong through temptations. I've been doing really good when eating at home, but going out for dinner has been my weakness! I think this week I probably will stay the same on the scale. I've slipped up a couple of times, and I know Super Bowl Sunday is going to kill my diet. My goal this week is to lose 1/2 pound, so I'll keep you posted!





No comments: