Thursday, October 6, 2011

September Rewind

Hey all! September has ended and it's October!! My favorite month of the year. We've got birthdays, anniversaries, Halloween, and this year- DISNEYLAND! We are T-minus 10 days, people!

Again, I'm linking up to Run With Jess' Blog for a monthly rewind. Thank Jess!

MILES OF TRIALS

September Miles:23 miles. I thought it was less! I totally slacked.
Longest Run:3.5 miles.
Races: Grape Crush Rush 5K..no PR, but was a post-flu run, so I was happy.


IT'S NOT FAT, IT'S FUEL

Monthly Weight Loss: -2.4 lbs
Year To Date Weight Loss: 21 pounds!

I met my initial weight loss goal this month which felt amazing. Goal #1 was to be pre-baby weight. Haven't been this light since 2006! My next goal is to be in the "healthy" range for my height, which means I need to lose another 10 lbs. They say the last 10 are the hardest, so onward we go.

MIND OVER MILES

Books I'm Reading: I'm totally hooked on The Biggest Loser, so this month I think I read every single Biggest Loser book ever made. It's always good to re-educate myself on nutrition and fitness.

ROCK ON!

Songs Downloaded This Month: None! I've been listening to the Running With the Pack podcasts. They keep me entertained and give awesome tips about running.

QUOTE OF THE MONTH



MONTHLY CONFESSION:

Not so much of a confession, but more of an announcement..I gots me a treadmill!! Totally got one a freecycle. I love freecycle! I think the speed might be off and I can't use my garmin because I'm indoors. There is a footpod piece I can buy to go along with the garmin for indoor running, but it's like $40. I'm think Santa might have to bring me that one.

OCTOBER ASPIRATIONS:

-Have the best vacation EVER!
-Enjoy Parker's last few weeks being 3.
-Get all our fall cleaning things done (clean gutters, put patio furniture away, and all that yucky stuff.)
-Run 3 times a week.

Happy October!