Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sunny Days, Sweepin' The Clouds Away....

Mother Nature decided to have pity on Eastern Washington and didn't give us hurricane force wind gusts for once. It's been windy for about a week, so I was so excited to see the trees sanding still this morning.

Callie and I dropped off Parker at preschool, then we headed to get her first "real" haircut. She's gotten lots of trims before, but never anything over than an inch or two. Callie gets really freaked out over any type of appointment...dentists, doctors, haircuts...so let's just say she was less than excited. I got her a little excited because she knew she'd get candy, a balloon, and sparkles in her hair. Still not super thrilled.

Before going into the Salon

It took a few minutes for Ms. Callie to relax, but then did great. She was super happy afterwards.

After. Doesn't she look more grown up?!

Later in the day, we went down to a walking trail near our house to explore. My kids like to call it "The Enchanted Forest". Here are some fun pics from our walk.




We found a rope swing!




Got home and the kids helped me do some gardening and pick up the house. I got in a pilates video for extra exercise tonight while the fire was crackling away. What a great spring day and night!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love her haircut! What a beautiful neice I have!