Saturday, January 2, 2010

Looking Back

So I dug up an old post about my 2009 goals...let's just say I was a little too ambitious at the beginning of last year. I guess that's what the New Year is all about though..having high hopes for all the possibilities that the next 12 months might hold. I just thought it would be fun to follow up on those 2009 goals...Here we go!

Books to Read

Beyond Belief:Finding the Strength to Come Back Finished it and it
s a great read for anyone that's known someone with an addiction

Life Under the Banner of Heaven Didn't read
Multiple Blessings I really didn't care to read this after the infamous divorce of Jon and Kate
The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands Didn't read, but it's on my list for 2010 for sure! I love Dr. Laura!

Only met 1/4 in this group, that is terrible!

Family Goals


Start Movie Night We tried this but the kids are too little to watch, so it ended up being just Cory and I, but that's alright!
Eat dinner 5/7 nights together at home I would say this was a success
In warm weather, walks 2 x week Did it!
Have 1 family summer BBQ Callie's birthday was a BBQ, so I am counin' it!

Met 3/4..Go Family!


Financial Goals
Pay off 4 credit cards/debt
Establish emergency fund

Thanks to the sale of our house, we were able to meet both financial goals for 2009! So that's 2/2


Homemaking Goals
Learn to make homemade bread Nope!
Organize/fix up bedroom I got new curtains, new pictures Gotta do this at the new house now! But I did have it done at the old house.
Have all moldings done throughout house Did it! Well, Cory did.
Label kids clothing tubs,put away Clothes are put away, but not yet labeled Done/em>
Organize Recipes/Recipe storage Nope!
Grow a veggie garden Did it!

Met 4/6

Personal Goals

Workout 3 days/week
Lose 20 pounds
Get family picture done Did this!
Increase volunteer time with MOD

Met only 1/4. Boo!

Places to Visit

Oregon Coast yep, did it!strong>
1-2 camping trips family vacation in summer.
snowboarding trip in winter.
2 Mariners games Made it to 1, so I will take that..Callie couldnt make it so maybe this year!!

2/4, that's not bad!

Spiritual Goals

Church 3/4 Sundays
Participate in 1 volunteer project @ church
Post monthly devotional in kitchen,share on blog

I'm sad to say I didn't meet these goals. I was doing good the first half of the year, then tapered out..This is something I definately am going to change this year.

Met 0/3

SO GRAND TOTAL WAS 13/27 GOALS MET FOR 2009. I GET AN "F" FOR 2009!!

I had a great year though, and I am very happy with what was accomplished for the year. We moved, which wasn't planned so that throws a wrench in things. Check back in, aren't you excited to see what my goals are for '10? Me too!!!!

No comments: