Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another appt.

Saw Dr. Turner again yesterday. Things went awesome. I was measuring at 2.5, which we were happy with. He even let me cancel my appointment for next week!! I'm so excited!! I still have to go in to get my progesterone injection with the nurse, but that's okay. Also, I asked him if things continue to go well, if I can be taken off bedrest at some point. He said maybe around 32 weeks!! I go so happy and then he said he wasn't sure because when people get as excited as I did, it usually means we will take advantage of it. lol! I probably would, but not on purpose. I can't wait to clean my house again. I keep saying I wish I could be off bedrest for like 4 hours to get everything in order again. Cory is trying his hardest to keep things tidy, but it's really not working out! I don't think a guys idea of clean is the same as most girls.

On another note, my stupid car broke down the other day. We really need it to run another couple years so I was really bummed out about it. Luckily, my dad is pretty sure he knows what is wrong with it and him and Cory can probably fix it themselves. Something about a fan clutch? Oh well. Thankfully we don't need 2 cars right now since I'm on house arrest. We also hope to get Cory's truck back on the road soon so that we can have it going again. It needs so much time and money though. Grrrr, cars! So fun! My mom and my sister are getting new cars today too, I'm so jealous!

My mom took me to get my hair done though yesterday after my OB appointment. It's super short and blonde now! I love it so much!! Cory says he likes it too, so that's a plus.

Anyways, my next appointment is the 28th I believe. I will be 30 weeks preggo at that point. How exciting!!

No comments: